Whether you are a Sole Trader or a Large Business employer, the payroll process may include various complexities like bonus, commission, travelling, advanced payment, reimbursements, deductions, pension contributions etc. Whatever complexity your payroll has, our dedicated team of experienced and efficient bookkeepers and accountants at Framework Accountancy, are here to tailor match to your current and growing business needs and to manage all your HMRC compliant PAYE requirements.
Framework Accountancy offers a comprehensive wide range payroll services to businesses across the UK, and from a broad range of sectors.
We provide a tailor made service that addresses all the payroll requirements of our Clients, from weekly or monthly processing of payslips, to year-end reporting and auto-enrolment services.
There are three major services our managed payroll services provide are outlined below as:
Initial Payroll System Setup
- Our dedicated team will conduct a client consultation through interview to better understand your specific requirements.
- If you agree to sign to our services, we will help to transfer all of your current employees to our payroll systems via CSV or excel or alternatively maintain the existing current payroll system.
- To maintain consistency and to prevent system incompatibility, we perform a parallel payroll run prior to going live to ensure a smooth transition to our systems.
- From the onset our team will make sure that your approval process and payroll timetable is agreed, to avoid any potential delay in payroll processing.
Processing of either Weekly or Monthly Payroll
- Our team promptly perform a payroll run routinely as agreed with you, updating for any changes within the period (new starters / leavers) etc and employee tax codes updates from HMRC. Note we always stick to clients record timesheets or any agreed payment method to avoid payment of ghost workers.
- We create personalised pay and deduction reports for your approval before sending payslips
- We create BACS files for you to make sure that all employees eligible for the pay period are included.
- Our dedicated team make sure that payslips are despatched before the payday to employees (via email or post).
- To remain compliant we regularly perform after each payroll run HMRC Reporting (including RTI).
- All our clients are assured of our ongoing support from our in-house experts regarding their payroll queries.
Year end Procedures
- Our team produce year end reports, and where ever possible, perform reconciliation of payroll figures.
- Carry out final FPS for online submissions to HMRC as required.
- In mid May, or the period permits each year we produce and dispatch employees’ P60s promptly on time.
- Lastly we conduct a Client Service Review to improve our service delivery for the following year, for the payroll services and solve any outstanding issues.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation
You’ve seen some of what Framework Accountancy has to offer – now let’s talk about you.